Scholarship Opportunities 2020-
The student must be a graduating senior residing in Harrison or Jackson County.
2. The student must score a minimum of 21 on the ACT and have a 3.0 GPA at the time of application submission.
3. The student must plan to attend and subsequently enroll in an accredited college or university in the State of Mississippi or at the University of South Alabama.
4. The student must demonstrate his or her eligibility for the scholarship by completing the attached application.
Did you know that Sallie Mae also offers scholarships? Bridging the Dream is an excellent chance for a young student to pay for their college. It is a $25,000 scholarship and could change someone’s life. Both juniors and seniors are eligible to apply. The application window is short! The application is open now and runs through September 26, 2019. They are looking for unique students with a story. For more information go to:
NOTE: If you plan to pick up your transcript in person, please allow at least 48 hours for our office to process your request.
Use the link below to have a transcript sent to yourself, a college/university, business/technical school, or the military.
In your email, include:
- your full student name. Please only provide your name as it was when you attended OLV/RSC.
- Daytime Phone Number
- Name and Address where you would like the transcript sent (be sure to include the street address, cite, state, and zip code.)
You will receive a confirmation email after receipt of request.