Returning students must register through the PowerSchool parent portal. https://biloxidiocese.powerschool.com/public/
Just click on ‘Register’ on the right-hand side of the home page.
For help with username and passwords, please email Nicole at the elementary campus (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Chrissy at the middle/high school campus (email@example.com).
For new students please create an account and complete the registration application located in the link below. Before we can finalize your student’s registration we must receive the following documents:
- Immunizations Record
- Copy of the student’s birth certificate
- Court order showing guardianship or custody, if applicable (Certified copy must be mailed or brought to the school. Do NOT attempt to upload.)
- If applying for the Catholic subsidized rate, we must receive a subsidy form signed by the pastor of your church. You must be a practicing Catholic to receive this rate. Download form here.
- The registration fee and arrangements for payment in full must be received by the school before this application can be finalized. The registration fee and any application fees are NON-Refundable.
- If last school attended is not part of the Catholic Diocese of Biloxi School System, the student’s most recent report card and a transcript (if in grades 7-12 at last school) is required before the final registration is approved. You may upload the transcript and/or report card now, or mail it directly to the school. After reviewing the student’s report card and transcript, an interview with the family may be required.