For new students please create an account and complete the registration application located in the link below. Before we can finalize your student’s registration we must receive the following documents:
- Immunizations Record
- Copy of the student’s birth certificate
- Court order showing guardianship or custody, if applicable (Certified copy must be mailed or brought to the school. Do NOT attempt to upload.)
- If applying for the Catholic subsidized rate, we must receive a subsidy form signed by the pastor of your church. You must be a practicing Catholic to receive this rate. Download form here.
- The registration fee and arrangements for payment in full must be received by the school before this application can be finalized. The registration fee and any application fees are NON-Refundable.
- If last school attended is not part of the Catholic Diocese of Biloxi School System, the student’s most recent report card and a transcript (if in grades 7-12 at last school) is required before the final registration is approved. You may upload the transcript and/or report card now, or mail it directly to the school. After reviewing the student’s report card and transcript, an interview with the family may be required.
For returning students please contact either office to obtain a re-registration form for your student.